HR Hotline: +91-22-61694708
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Lead the development and maintenance of Oracle ATGWeb Commerce systems includingcoordination with thirdparty vendors&hands on troubleshooting and configuration. Provide technical expertise on the Oracle ATG Web Commerce platform
- Participate and lead in the analysis and selection of third party systems and tools
- Oversee the support and administration of the e-commerce integration and solution support
- Provide functional expertise of the application
- Be able to architect / design solutions on ATG andintegrate with ATG
- Understand requirements from business analysts and users. Take lead in performing impact analysis, design anddevelopment& testing
- Peer reviews of the code and design documents
- Create required technical documentation
- Set development and coding standards, operating procedures in support of e-commerce technology stack.
- Provide recommendations for improving performance based on performance related data
- Coordinate with other teams in the organization to ensure development of a system that provides a fluent and coherent experience across all channels.
- Provide technical leadership to developers / senior developers
- Provide estimates to the business for building new features / functionality
Other Skills and Abilities:
- 6 to 10 years of hands-on ATG industry experience
- Candidate should have proven experience in advanced development practices and techniques in retail e-Commerce with emphasis on reliability, scalability and reuse
- Expertise on the ATG platform including one or more of the following – BCC, CSC, Search, CRS, Endeca
- Practical experience in implementing ATG with associated automated testing practices such as unit, integration point, durability and resilience
- Experience one or more application servers (WAS, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Experience on various design patterns/frameworks
- Ability to provide general technical support to e-commerce business users as required.
- Technology certifications are a plus
- Complete project lifecycle implementation experience on ATG
- Expertise on performance analysis / tuning, including cache tuning
- Must have worked on integrations of ATG with third party applications
- Strong previous experience with various web technologies such as J2EE, XML, HTTP, SOAP, AJAX
- Strong database knowledge, specifically SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Good understanding of relational databases, data design and normalization
- Should have worked in the capacity of a tech lead / architect on ATG
- Expertise on ATG set-ups / builds / deployments
- Ability to lead and mentor developers / senior developers
- Must have done code and design reviews
- Should have executed projects on onsite / offshore model
- Strong analytical, communication and written skills with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with other team members, other team leads, business users, senior management.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work hands-on on ATG