HR Hotline: +91-22-61694708
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Participating as a senior member / technical lead in the development and maintenance of Oracle ATG Web Commerce systems, including coordination with thirdparty technical contacts and hands-on troubleshooting and configuration.
- Developing functional expertise of the application
- Understanding the requirements from business analysts and users
- Taking lead in performing impact analysis, design & development& testing
- Providing support during implementation
- Involvement in the entire SDLC
- The ability to peer reviews of the code and design documents
- Willingness to work hands-on on ATG
- Creating required technical documentation
- Providing input to setting development and coding standards, operating procedures in support of e-commerce technology stack
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate should have 3 to 6 years of experience developing and supporting applications on Oracle ATG Platform.
- Relevant experience on one or more of the following – BCC, CSC, Search, CRS, Endeca
- Experience one or more application servers (WAS, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Experience on various design patterns/frameworks
- Ability to provide general technical support to e-commerce business users as required.
- Technology certifications are a plus.
- Ability to analyse and learn rapidly changing technologies.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior members in the team
- Complete project lifecycle implementation experience on ATG
- Good understanding of performance analysis / tuning, including cache tuning
- Must have worked on integrations of ATG with third-party applications
- Strong analytical, communication and written skillswith the ability to convey clear and concise
thoughts and ideas
- Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with other team members
- Must be willing to travel