As a Developer – Demandware, you will implement Demandware customizations; create product catalog hierarchy, promotions and personalization, define site preferences and create content assets and integrate with social networking sites. You will independently implement Demandware build and deployment process and follow laid down coding guidelines that insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Demandware.
- Create/Configure content library/asset/slots/promotion/campaigns/site preferences in Demandware Business Manager.
- Configure Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products.
- Work on social site integration / third party (backend) integration points.
- Setup UX Studio with Demandware development environments and sandboxes.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and Demandware implementation.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Mastery of e-commerce implementation, specifically on Demandware platform, MVC Pattern, Eclipse and ANT
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts and has experience and knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Pipelines, ISML templates, Scripts, Content Assets / Slots and Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products
- Proficient in DOM structure and jQuery implementation
- Knowledge of SiteGensis Search/category landing, PDP pages code flow and pipeline structure
- Proficient in all Site-specific options/tasks/interfaces available in BM and can debug/fix any related issue without help
- Proficient with concepts of orders, and customers, and has worked on setting these up for projects (along with promotions)
- Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
- Overall experience of 3 to 5 years with 2 years of e-commerce experience working with one or more e-commerce packages.