HR Hotline: +91-022-21584202
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Mandatory worked on Ecommerce domain.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong expertise in tools such as Bugzilla, OpenSTA, Selinium automation.
- Strong experience in Manual and Automated testing methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types API testing, UI Testing) is big plus
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL Queries.
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
- Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of QA Engineers.
- Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on QA processes,
- Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting QA processes.
- Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
Exp level: 10- 13 years
- Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
- Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
- In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
- Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.