HR Hotline: +91-022-21584202
We are passionate about what we do. We love teaming up with those who are as passionate as us, about what they do. If you think you can make a difference, check the open positions below.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Testing cross - browser, cross - platform, and/ or cross - device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Develop advanced and flexible UI templates based on prototypes, design comps and interaction documents.
- Produce elegant interactive solutions to complex problems that perform effectively across cross - browser and cross - domain environments.
- Work hand - in - hand with engineering to ensure layouts are developed in a fluid and flexible manner to allow for seamless back - end integration.
- Work closely with graphic design and user experience teams to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used across all client applications.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively in a cross - functional, global environment. Knowledge/ Experience:
- Proven ability to follow and promote coding best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive web design
- Demonstrated understanding of cross - browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience with browser Developer Tools (debugger, console, inspector)
- Demonstrated understanding of object - oriented programming and graphics.
Exp level: 6+ years
- Professional experience team software development
- Portfolio of professional and/ or personal work