Adapty is hiring Business Development Manager (Location: New Jersey)
We are looking to grow our team! This is a superb opportunity to be part of agrowing team thatprovides consulting services for platforms! As experts in digital commerce platforms,
our technology teams design and implement omni-channel solutions that drive customer engagement and business growth.
We specialise in enterprise e-commerce implementations of Oracle Commerce, Salesforce Commerce, Sitecore Commerce and Magento solutions.
We provide omnichannel solutions for Retail, Luxury Goods, Financial Services, Media, Publishing, Telecom and Subscription Model based businesses.
Adapty engagements involve full life-cycle project delivery,
in-depth product and technical consulting, and mentoring and knowledge transfer customers.
This includes facilitation of technical requirements gathering, performing solution and application design,
and development, testing and installation of ecommerce software as required by the project.
This role is a field-based job and consultants are encouraged to be on customer site for extended periods of time.
Business Development Manager
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical skills / expertise required:
- Individual contributor, Has a “hunter” mentality –loves to open new accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships at the “C”, “VP” and “Director” levels of the defined target named accounts.
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software services.
- Identify prospect’s objectives to craft solutions that meet or exceed clientgoals.
- Coordinate with adapty’s pre-sales and professional services teams(inquiry, qualification,
project scope,effort estimation, proposal, contract negotiation and SOW) to close new business
- Input ideas and participates in marketing events.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, Maintain opportunity information in CRM database.
- Maintain product partner relationships.
- To personally sell $2M+ in sales in the first year.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Proven new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Mentality of a creative self-starter;ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Proficient networker. Ability to develop and utilize relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- Experience selling consultative services from $100K to$1M
- Preferred knowledge of or experience with ecommerce platforms
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, Omnichannel retailing challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs is preferred
- 8-10 years sales experience in in closing business in a long salescycle
Exp level: 8+ years
- You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers
- You are a driven teammate, collaborator, and relationship builder whose
infectious can-do attitude inspires others and supports great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role
- Passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision